A friend of mine gave me the idea to create this section of the website – an updated glimpse of what my current goals and challenges are. A snapshot of my life in this particular moment.
I’m currently situated in my home province of Saskatchewan, Canada, where I’m raising a (one-year old!) daughter with my husband. We plan to be here roughly five years, while continuing to travel to and explore other places.
Here’s what my 2019 focus is:
- Set aside 15 minutes in the morning, 6 days a week, for spiritual reading (currently enjoying my second interpretation of the Bhagavad Gita over oatmeal)
- Launch a course on curriculum later in the year (with a possible beta launch with a small group of people in the springtime)
- Launch a Summit in summer 2019
- Go on 1 date each week with Michael (we had 4 dates in January!)
- Learn 100 pop songs on the piano/to sing (currently at about 15, but they’re rough)
- Prioritize family and friends, and spending less meaningless time on my phone (2018 was probably my most social year)
- Bake my way through “Bread Baking for Beginners”
- Read 52 books this year (for the 4th year in a row)
- Continue to enjoy a healthy lifestyle (great homemade vegan food, getting outside as much as possible, and continuing my yoga/HIIT classes)
My theme for this year is abundance. I’ve worked hard over the years to build good habits and sculpt my character, and I want to be sure to be in the moment to actually enjoy it. My life is overflowing with wonderful people, meaningful work, great music and literature, and most importantly time. I consider myself lucky!
I’ll continue to update this page as things change and I make progress. Thanks for stopping by!